The current situation around the coronavirus pandemic has and will in the coming months have an impact on agricultural production, which is facing a loss of seasonal workers from abroad, as well as the shutdown of its employees by compulsory quarantine. That is why our responsibility should be to help our agriculture, food and forestry, just as our parents and grandparents have helped in the past.
If you have not found any offer that interests you and you want to help, register with your university - in case something appears for you, we will contact you as a matter of priority.
CULS volunteer registration form HERE
Mendel University in Brno - firstname.lastname@example.org
University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice - email@example.com
HELPER FOR HELPERS
Dear students, we greatly appreciate your desire to help now and in the future. Remember, health is always the first priority, and maintaining motivation is also important, as a lot of help will be needed.
And that's why there are a few things to think about "Stay healthy and prevent demotivation"
ASK ("demotivated assistant won't help again"):
- ask everything you need before you arrive
- type of contract and conditions of work (make sure you can do the job)
- Remuneration (amount and payout)
- accommodation and food (you should not be negatively surprised on arrival)
- how is organized transportation to the workplace
- what clothes and aids you should pack
- how your employer takes care of your health
THINK OF SAFETY ("you won't help anyone sick or injured"):
- wear a veil and demand it from others
- wash your hands often
- Wear suitable protective equipment
- obey safety instructions
- protect yourself from the sun
- drink plenty of water (alcohol does not belong to the workplace)
INSURANCE WITH THE CONTRACT
"Aid in agriculture means helping to replace seasonal workers and foreign workers - that is, work (always have a signed contract)."
DPP (WHAT THE CONTRACT SHOULD CONTAIN):
- employer information (company name, billing information)
- Employee information (name, date of birth, place of residence)
- term, term for which the contract is negotiated (specific term, or indefinitely…)
- place of work (address)
- assigned work task (description of the activity the employee will perform and to whom the work will be delivered)
- scope of work (must not exceed 300 hours / year)
- financial remuneration and method of its payment
SIGNATURE BY BOTH PARTIES BEFORE BEGINNING!