Help Us Teach Artificial Intelligence About Plants
Web SAM DIMENSION
Less Herbicides, More Precision
Do you believe that agriculture can be an exciting, futuristic, high-tech, yet responsible industry? Do you want to be a part of global change?
In SAM DIMENSION, we help farmers produce their crop cheaper, in higher quality, and more respectfully to the environment. We’re set for global success in the next few years. We use drones and artificial intelligence to achieve that and we need your help!
- German-Czech team of world-class weed scientists, AI developers, and drone &
- Backed by prominent investors
- Recently featured in Forbes (in Czech)
- Learn more on www.sam-dimension.com
- Teaching our artificial intelligence about different types of crops and weeds using our tailor-made annotation tools
- 20 hrs / week as a minimum commitment
We’re looking for a part-time colleague who:
- Has a good understanding of plants (ability to tell the difference between various crop and weed species)
- Has a user-level experience with computers (no programming skills necessary)
- Is very detail-oriented
- Has a good command of English (German is an advantage but not necessary)
- Is looking for a long-term engagement (6 months +)
What we offer:
- International team with English as the working language
- Opportunity to work with world-class experts
- Experience from a well-funded tech startup (mind you, it’s feels quite different from most jobs out there)
If you’re looking for a job that can kick-start your career in the hottest area of ag-tech, this is most likely it.
Interested? Send a few words about you to: firstname.lastname@example.org